Murdered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MurderedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Murder
• MurderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The offense of killing a human being with malice prepense or aforethought, express or implied; intentional and unlawful homicide.
- (n.) To destroy; to put an end to.
- (n.) To kill with premediated malice; to kill (a human being) willfully, deliberately, and unlawfully. See Murder, n.
- (n.) To mutilate, spoil, or deform, as if with malice or cruelty; to mangle; as, to murder the kings English.