Mussed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MussedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Muss
• MussDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A state of confusion or disorder; -- prob. variant of mess, but influenced by muss, a scramble.
- (n.) A term of endearment.
- (v. t.) To disarrange, as clothing; to rumple.
- (n.) A scramble, as when small objects are thrown down, to be taken by those who can seize them; a confused struggle.