Mutinying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MutinyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Mutiny
• MutinyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To fall into strife; to quarrel.
- (v. i.) To rise against, or refuse to obey, lawful authority in military or naval service; to excite, or to be guilty of, mutiny or mutinous conduct; to revolt against ones superior officer, or any rightful authority.
- (n.) Insurrection against constituted authority, particularly military or naval authority; concerted revolt against the rules of discipline or the lawful commands of a superior officer; hence, generally, forcible resistance to rightful authority; insubordination.
- (n.) Violent commotion; tumult; strife.