Muttered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MutteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mutter
• MutterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To utter words indistinctly or with a low voice and lips partly closed; esp., to utter indistinct complaints or angry expressions; to grumble; to growl.
- (n.) Repressed or obscure utterance.
- (v. i.) To sound with a low, rumbling noise.
- (v. t.) To utter with imperfect articulations, or with a low voice; as, to mutter threats.