Observer Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ObserverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who keeps any law, custom, regulation, rite, etc.; one who conforms to anything in practice.
- (n.) One who fulfills or performs; as, an observer of his promises.
- (n.) A sycophantic follower.
- (n.) One who observes, or pays attention to, anything; especially, one engaged in, or trained to habits of, close and exact observation; as, an astronomical observer.
• ObservershipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The office or work of an observer.