Orderly Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrderlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A noncommissioned officer or soldier who attends a superior officer to carry his orders, or to render other service.
- (a.) Conformed to order; in order; regular; as, an orderly course or plan.
- (n.) A street sweeper.
- (a.) Being on duty; keeping order; conveying orders.
- (a.) Observant of order, authority, or rule; hence, obedient; quiet; peaceable; not unruly; as, orderly children; an orderly community.
- (a.) Performed in good or established order; well-regulated.
- (adv.) According to due order; regularly; methodically; duly.