Osculate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OsculateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To have characters in common with two genera or families, so as to form a connecting link between them; to interosculate. See Osculant.
- (v. i.) To kiss one another; to kiss.
- (v. t.) To touch closely, so as to have a common curvature at the point of contact. See Osculation, 2.
- (v. t.) To kiss.
- (v. i.) To touch closely. See Osculation, 2.
• OsculatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Osculate