Outgoing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OutgoingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Outgo
- (n.) The act or the state of going out.
- (a.) Going out; departing; as, the outgoing administration; an outgoing steamer.
- (n.) The extreme limit; the place of ending.
- (n.) That which goes out; outgo; outlay.
• OutgoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which goes out, or is paid out; outlay; expenditure; -- the opposite of income.
- (v. t.) To go beyond; to exceed in swiftness; to surpass; to outdo.
- (v. t.) To circumvent; to overreach.