Outwards Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OutwardsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) See Outward, adv.
- (adv.) From the interior part; in a direction from the interior toward the exterior; out; to the outside; beyond; off; away; as, a ship bound outward.
• OutwardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the outer surface or to what is external; manifest; public.
- (n.) External form; exterior.
- (a.) Tending to the exterior or outside.
- (a.) Foreign; not civil or intestine; as, an outward war.
- (a.) Forming the superficial part; external; exterior; -- opposed to inward; as, an outward garment or layer.
- (adv.) Alt. of Outwards