Overflowing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OverflowingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An overflow; that which overflows; exuberance; copiousness.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Overflow
• OverflowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which flows over; a superfluous portion; a superabundance.
- (v. t.) To flow over the brim of; to fill more than full.
- (v. t.) To flow over; to cover woth, or as with, water or other fluid; to spread over; to inundate; to overwhelm.
- (n.) An outlet for the escape of surplus liquid.
- (v. i.) To run over the bounds.
- (n.) A flowing over, as of water or other fluid; an inundation.
- (v. i.) To be superabundant; to abound.
• OverflowinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In great abundance; exuberantly.