Overthrowing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OverthrowingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Overthrow
• OverthrowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of throwing a ball too high, as over a players head.
- (v. t.) To throw over; to overturn; to upset; to turn upside down.
- (n.) A faulty return of the ball by a fielder, so that the striker makes an additional run.
- (v. t.) To cause to fall or to fail; to subvert; to defeat; to make a ruin of; to destroy.
- (n.) The act of overthrowing; the state of being overthrow; ruin.