Oxyhydrogen Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OxyhydrogenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or consisting of, a mixture of oxygen and hydrogen at over 5000í F.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a mixture of oxygen and hydrogen; as, oxyhydrogen gas.
• Oxyhydrogen lightDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A light produced by the incandescence of some substances, esp. lime, in the oxyhydrogen flame. Coal gas (producing the oxygas light), or the vapor of ether (oxyether light) or methylated spirit (oxyspirit light), may be substituted for hydrogen.