Palea Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PaleaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A pendulous process of the skin on the throat of a bird, as in the turkey; a dewlap.
- (n.) One of the chaffy scales or bractlets growing on the receptacle of many compound flowers, as the Coreopsis, the sunflower, etc.
- (n.) The interior chaff or husk of grasses.
• PalearcticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Belonging to a region of the earths surface which includes all Europe to the Azores, Iceland, and all temperate Asia.