Palliating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PalliatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Palliate
• PalliateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cover with excuses; to conceal the enormity of, by excuses and apologies; to extenuate; as, to palliate faults.
- (v. t.) To reduce in violence; to lessen or abate; to mitigate; to ease withhout curing; as, to palliate a disease.
- (v. t.) To cover with a mantle or cloak; to cover up; to hide.
- (a.) Covered with a mant/e; cloaked; disguised.
- (a.) Eased; mitigated; alleviated.