Paradise Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ParadiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The garden of Eden, in which Adam and Eve were placed after their creation.
- (v. t.) To affect or exalt with visions of felicity; to entrance; to bewitch.
- (n.) A churchyard or cemetery.
- (n.) A place of bliss; a region of supreme felicity or delight; hence, a state of happiness.
- (n.) The abode of sanctified souls after death.
- (n.) An open space within a monastery or adjoining a church, as the space within a cloister, the open court before a basilica, etc.
• ParadiseanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Paradisiacal.