Parathesis Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ParathesisDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A commendatory prayer.
- (n.) The matter contained within brackets.
- (n.) The placing of two or more nouns in the same case; apposition.
- (n.) A parenthetical notice, usually of matter to be afterward expanded.