Partitioning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PartitioningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Partition
• PartitionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) The act of parting or dividing; the state of being parted; separation; division; distribution; as, the partition of a kingdom.
- (v.) The servance of common or undivided interests, particularly in real estate. It may be effected by consent of parties, or by compulsion of law.
- (v. t.) To divide into distinct parts by lines, walls, etc.; as, to partition a house.
- (v. t.) To divide into parts or shares; to divide and distribute; as, to partition an estate among various heirs.
- (v.) That which divides or separates; that by which different things, or distinct parts of the same thing, are separated; separating boundary; dividing line or space; specifically, an interior wall dividing one part or apartment of a house, an inclosure, or the like, from another; as, a brick partition; lath and plaster partitions.
- (v.) A score.
- (v.) A part divided off by walls; an apartment; a compartment.