Paster Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PasterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A slip of paper, usually bearing a name, intended to be pasted by the voter, as a substitute, over another name on a printed ballot.
- (n.) One who pastes; as, a paster in a government department.
• PasternDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The part of the foot of the horse, and allied animals, between the fetlock and the coffin joint. See Illust. of Horse.
- (n.) A shackle for horses while pasturing.
- (n.) A patten.