Pasturing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PasturingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pasture
• PastureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To feed, esp. to feed on growing grass; to supply grass as food for; as, the farmer pastures fifty oxen; the land will pasture forty cows.
- (n.) Specifically: Grass growing for the food of cattle; the food of cattle taken by grazing.
- (n.) Grass land for cattle, horses, etc.; pasturage.
- (n.) Food; nourishment.
- (v. i.) To feed on growing grass; to graze.