Patient Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PatientDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Constant in pursuit or exertion; persevering; calmly diligent; as, patient endeavor.
- (n.) A person under medical or surgical treatment; -- correlative to physician or nurse.
- (n.) ONe who, or that which, is passively affected; a passive recipient.
- (a.) Undergoing pains, trails, or the like, without murmuring or fretfulness; bearing up with equanimity against trouble; long-suffering.
- (a.) Expectant with calmness, or without discontent; not hasty; not overeager; composed.
- (v. t.) To compose, to calm.
- (a.) Forbearing; long-suffering.
- (a.) Having the quality of enduring; physically able to suffer or bear.
• PatientlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a patient manner.