Pedal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PedalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a pedal; having pedals.
- (a.) A pedal curve or surface.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the foot, or to feet, literally or figuratively; specifically (Zool.), pertaining to the foot of a mollusk; as, the pedal ganglion.
- (a.) A lever or key acted on by the foot, as in the pianoforte to raise the dampers, or in the organ to open and close certain pipes; a treadle, as in a lathe or a bicycle.
• PedalianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Relating to the foot, or to a metrical foot; pedal.
• PedalityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of measuring by paces.