Peddled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PeddledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peddle
• PeddleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To travel about with wares for sale; to go from place to place, or from house to house, for the purpose of retailing goods; as, to peddle without a license.
- (v. t.) To sell from place to place; to retail by carrying around from customer to customer; to hawk; hence, to retail in very small quantities; as, to peddle vegetables or tinware.
- (v. i.) To do a small business; to be busy about trifles; to piddle.