Peduncle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PeduncleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A band of nervous or fibrous matter connecting different parts of the brain; as, the peduncles of the cerebellum; the peduncles of the pineal gland.
- (n.) The stem or stalk that supports the flower or fruit of a plant, or a cluster of flowers or fruits.
- (n.) A sort of stem by which certain shells and barnacles are attached to other objects. See Illust. of Barnacle.
• PeduncledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a peduncle; supported on a peduncle; pedunculate.