Peep Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PeepDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To begin to appear; to look forth from concealment; to make the first appearance.
- (n.) Any small sandpiper, as the least sandpiper (Trigna minutilla).
- (v. i.) To cry, as a chicken hatching or newly hatched; to chirp; to cheep.
- (n.) The European meadow pipit (Anthus pratensis).
- (n.) First outlook or appearance.
- (n.) The cry of a young chicken; a chirp.
- (n.) A sly look; a look as through a crevice, or from a place of concealment.
- (v. i.) To look cautiously or slyly; to peer, as through a crevice; to pry.
• PeepedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peep
• PeeperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who peeps; a prying person; a spy.
- (n.) The eye; as, to close the peepers.
- (n.) A chicken just breaking the shell; a young bird.