Perform Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerformDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To carry through; to bring to completion; to achieve; to accomplish; to execute; to do.
- (v. t.) To represent; to act; to play; as in drama.
- (v. t.) To discharge; to fulfill; to act up to; as, to perform a duty; to perform a promise or a vow.
- (v. i.) To do, execute, or accomplish something; to acquit ones self in any business; esp., to represent sometimes by action; to act a part; to play on a musical instrument; as, the players perform poorly; the musician performs on the organ.
• PerformingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Perform