Persecuting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PersecutingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Persecute
• PersecuteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To pursue in a manner to injure, grieve, or afflict; to beset with cruelty or malignity; to harass; especially, to afflict, harass, punish, or put to death, for adherence to a particular religious creed or mode of worship.
- (v. t.) To harass with importunity; to pursue with persistent solicitations; to annoy.