Pervious Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerviousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of penetrating or pervading.
- (a.) Open; -- used synonymously with perforate, as applied to the nostrils or birds.
- (a.) Capable of being penetrated, or seen through, by physical or mental vision.
- (a.) Admitting passage; capable of being penetrated by another body or substance; permeable; as, a pervious soil.
• PerviousnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The quality or state of being pervious; as, the perviousness of glass.