Pier Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PierDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any additional or auxiliary mass of masonry used to stiffen a wall. See Buttress.
- (n.) Any detached mass of masonry, whether insulated or supporting one side of an arch or lintel, as of a bridge; the piece of wall between two openings.
- (n.) A projecting wharf or landing place.
• PieridesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) The Muses.