Pierced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PiercedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Penetrated; entered; perforated.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pierce
• PierceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To thrust into, penetrate, or transfix, with a pointed instrument.
- (v. t.) To penetrate; to enter; to force a way into or through; to pass into or through; as, to pierce the enemys line; a shot pierced the ship.
- (v. i.) To enter; to penetrate; to make a way into or through something, as a pointed instrument does; -- used literally and figuratively.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To penetrate; to affect deeply; as, to pierce a mystery.