Piked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PikedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished with a pike; ending in a point; peaked; pointed.
• PikeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. & v.) A pointed or peaked hill.
- (n. & v.) A pointed head or spike; esp., one in the center of a shield or target.
- (n. & v.) A foot soldiers weapon, consisting of a long wooden shaft or staff, with a pointed steel head. It is now superseded by the bayonet.
- (n. & v.) A pick.
- (sing. & pl.) A large fresh-water fish (Esox lucius), found in Europe and America, highly valued as a food fish; -- called also pickerel, gedd, luce, and jack.
- (n. & v.) A large haycock.
- (n. & v.) A hayfork.
- (n. & v.) A turnpike; a toll bar.