Pillowed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PillowedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pillow
- (a.) Provided with a pillow or pillows; having the head resting on, or as on, a pillow.
• PillowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of plain, coarse fustian.
- (v. t.) To rest or lay upon, or as upon, a pillow; to support; as, to pillow the head.
- (n.) Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- (n.) A piece of metal or wood, forming a support to equalize pressure; a brass; a pillow block.
- (n.) A block under the inner end of a bowsprit.