Pioneered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PioneeredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pioneer
• PioneerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t. & i.) To go before, and prepare or open a way for; to act as pioneer.
- (n.) One who goes before, as into the wilderness, preparing the way for others to follow; as, pioneers of civilization; pioneers of reform.
- (n.) A soldier detailed or employed to form roads, dig trenches, and make bridges, as an army advances.