Pleadings Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PleadingsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) The mutual pleas and replies of the plaintiff and defendant, or written statements of the parties in support of their claims, proceeding from the declaration of the plaintiff, until issue is joined, and the question made to rest on some single point.
• PleadingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Plead
- (n.) The act of advocating, defending, or supporting, a cause by arguments.