Polluting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PollutingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Adapted or tending to pollute; causing defilement or pollution.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pollute
• PolluteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make foul, impure, or unclean; to defile; to taint; to soil; to desecrate; -- used of physical or moral defilement.
- (v. t.) To violate sexually; to debauch; to dishonor.
- (a.) Polluted.
- (v. t.) To render ceremonially unclean; to disqualify or unfit for sacred use or service, or for social intercourse.