Pommeled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PommeledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pommel
• PommelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A knob forming the finial of a turret or pavilion.
- (n.) The knob on the hilt of a sword.
- (n.) The top (of the head).
- (v. t.) To beat soundly, as with the pommel of a sword, or with something knoblike; hence, to beat with the fists.
- (n.) A knob or ball; an object resembling a ball in form
- (n.) The knob or protuberant part of a saddlebow.