Posterior Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PosteriorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Situated behind; hinder; -- opposed to anterior.
- (a.) Later in time; hence, later in the order of proceeding or moving; coming after; -- opposed to prior.
- (a.) At or toward the caudal extremity; caudal; -- in human anatomy often used for dorsal.
- (a.) On the side next the axis of inflorescence; -- said of an axillary flower.
• PosteriorlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Subsequently in time; also, behind in position.