Potent Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PotentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Powerful, in an intellectual or moral sense; having great influence; as, potent interest; a potent argument.
- (a.) Having great authority, control, or dominion; puissant; mighty; influential; as, a potent prince.
- (n.) A prince; a potentate.
- (a.) Producing great physical effects; forcible; powerful efficacious; as, a potent medicine.
- (n.) One of the furs; a surface composed of patches which are supposed to represent crutch heads; they are always alternately argent and azure, unless otherwise specially mentioned.
- (n.) A staff or crutch.
• PotentiatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Potentiate
• PotentateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) One who is potent; one who possesses great power or sway; a prince, sovereign, or monarch.