Prank Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrankDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of gambols or tricks.
- (n.) A gay or sportive action; a ludicrous, merry, or mischievous trick; a caper; a frolic.
- (v. t.) To adorn in a showy manner; to dress or equip ostentatiously; -- often followed by up; as, to prank up the body. See Prink.
- (v. i.) To make ostentatious show.
• PrankishDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of pranks; frolicsome.