Preclude Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrecludeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) To shut out by anticipative action; to prevent or hinder by necessary consequence or implication; to deter action of, access to, employment of, etc.; to render ineffectual; to obviate by anticipation.
- (v.) To put a barrier before; hence, to shut out; to hinder; to stop; to impede.
• PrecludedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Preclude