Presaged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PresagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Presage
• PresageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To form or utter a prediction; -- sometimes used with of.
- (v. t.) To have a presentiment of; to feel beforehand; to foreknow.
- (v. t.) Power to look the future, or the exercise of that power; foreknowledge; presentiment.
- (v. t.) To foretell; to predict; to foreshow; to indicate.
- (v. t.) Something which foreshows or portends a future event; a prognostic; an omen; an augury.