Prig Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrigDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A pert, conceited, pragmatical fellow.
- (n.) A thief; a filcher.
- (v. t.) To filch or steal; as, to prig a handkerchief.
- (v. t.) To cheapen.
- (v. i.) To haggle about the price of a commodity; to bargain hard.
• PriggismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Roguery; thievery.
- (n.) The quality or state of being priggish; the manners of a prig.