Primo Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrimoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) First; chief.
• PrimordialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the lowest beds of the Silurian age, corresponding to the Acadian and Potsdam periods in American geology. It is called also Cambrian, and by many geologists is separated from the Silurian.
- (a.) First in order; primary; original; of earliest origin; as, primordial condition.
- (n.) A first principle or element.
- (a.) Originally or earliest formed in the growth of an individual or organ; as, a primordial leaf; a primordial cell.