Profuse Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProfuseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Superabundant; excessive; prodigal; lavish; as, profuse expenditure.
- (a.) Pouring forth with fullness or exuberance; bountiful; exceedingly liberal; giving without stint; as, a profuse government; profuse hospitality.
- (v. t.) To pour out; to give or spend liberally; to lavish; to squander.
• ProfuselyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a profuse manner.