Proprietary Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProprietaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Belonging, or pertaining, to a proprietor; considered as property; owned; as, proprietary medicine.
- (n.) A body proprietors, taken collectively.
- (n.) A monk who had reserved goods and effects to himself, notwithstanding his renunciation of all at the time of profession.
- (n.) A proprietor or owner; one who has exclusive title to a thing; one who possesses, or holds the title to, a thing in his own right.