Provisioning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProvisioningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Provision
• ProvisionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A canonical term for regular induction into a benefice, comprehending nomination, collation, and installation.
- (n.) That which is stipulated in advance; a condition; a previous agreement; a proviso; as, the provisions of a contract; the statute has many provisions.
- (n.) A nomination by the pope to a benefice before it became vacant, depriving the patron of his right of presentation.
- (n.) The act of providing, or making previous preparation.
- (n.) Especially, a stock of food; any kind of eatables collected or stored; -- often in the plural.
- (v. t.) To supply with food; to victual; as, to provision a garrison.
- (n.) That which is provided or prepared; that which is brought together or arranged in advance; measures taken beforehand; preparation.