Pseudo- Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• Pseudo-Definition & Meaning in English
- () A combining form or prefix signifying false, counterfeit, pretended, spurious; as, pseudo-apostle, a false apostle; pseudo-clergy, false or spurious clergy; pseudo-episcopacy, pseudo-form, pseudo-martyr, pseudo-philosopher. Also used adjectively.
• Pseudo-coneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the soft gelatinous cones found in the compound eyes of certain insects, taking the place of the crystalline cones of others.
• Pseudo-heartDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any contractile vessel of invertebrates which is not of the nature of a real heart, especially one of those pertaining to the excretory system.