Purposed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PurposedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Purpose
• PurposeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which a person sets before himself as an object to be reached or accomplished; the end or aim to which the view is directed in any plan, measure, or exertion; view; aim; design; intention; plan.
- (v. t.) To propose, as an aim, to ones self; to determine upon, as some end or object to be accomplished; to intend; to design; to resolve; -- often followed by an infinitive or dependent clause.
- (v. t.) To set forth; to bring forward.
- (n.) Proposal to another; discourse.
- (n.) Instance; example.
- (v. i.) To have a purpose or intention; to discourse.
• PurposedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a purposed manner; according to purpose or design; purposely.