Putties Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PuttiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Putty
• PuttyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A ball made of composition and not gutta percha.
- (n.) A kind of gaiter of waterproof cloth wrapped around the leg, used by soldiers, etc.
- (v. t.) To cement, or stop, with putty.
- (n.) A kind of thick paste or cement compounded of whiting, or soft carbonate of lime, and linseed oil, when applied beaten or kneaded to the consistence of dough, -- used in fastening glass in sashes, stopping crevices, and for similar purposes.