Puzzling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PuzzlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Puzzle
• PuzzleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Something which perplexes or embarrasses; especially, a toy or a problem contrived for testing ingenuity; also, something exhibiting marvelous skill in making.
- (v. i.) To work, as at a puzzle; as, to puzzle over a problem.
- (v. i.) To be bewildered, or perplexed.
- (v. t.) To solve by ingenuity, as a puzzle; -- followed by out; as, to puzzle out a mystery.
- (v. t.) To make intricate; to entangle.
- (v.) The state of being puzzled; perplexity; as, to be in a puzzle.
- (v. t.) To perplex; to confuse; to embarrass; to put to a stand; to nonplus.
• PuzzlinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a puzzling manner.