Questioning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuestioningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Question
• QuestionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Hence, a subject of investigation, examination, or debate; theme of inquiry; matter to be inquired into; as, a delicate or doubtful question.
- (n.) Discussion; debate; hence, objection; dispute; doubt; as, the story is true beyond question; he obeyed without question.
- (v. t.) To raise a question about; to call in question; to make objection to.
- (n.) Examination with reference to a decisive result; investigation; specifically, a judicial or official investigation; also, examination under torture.
- (v. t.) To inquire of by asking questions; to examine by interrogatories; as, to question a witness.
- (n.) To ask questions; to inquire.
- (n.) Talk; conversation; speech; speech.
- (v. t.) To talk to; to converse with.
- (n.) The act of asking; interrogation; inquiry; as, to examine by question and answer.
- (n.) That which is asked; inquiry; interrogatory; query.
- (v. t.) To doubt of; to be uncertain of; to query.
- (n.) To argue; to converse; to dispute.